Thursday, March 4, 2010

Well I woke up last night about 3 times with bad dreams, and then sure that I had Alzheimers. I even got up and got on the computer and looked up ways to prevent it. Then I looked up Diet Coke addictions and figure that my Diet Coke habit, together with my lack of water intake, and excercize and poor diet were pushing me into an early grave. I then went back to bed an hour later and slept until 10:30. What is happening to me? So as of today, March 4th, I am turning over a new leaf.

  1. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
  2. Walk for at least 30 minutes, preferabley 60 minutes a day, 5 days a week
  3. Eat 3-5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
  4. Stop drinking diet pop. Anything with artificial sweetners

There are many more things to do, but I better not get carried away. This is a good start.

I'll keep you updated on my success.

Susie

2 comments:

  1. first of all...you blog? second of all...this problem is genetic. I got up at 11:50 today. I'll hold you to this. currently I have a chart on my whiteboard with the following columns: cups of water drank, fruit/vegetables, exercise. note: this was started on Monday...before I read this post. Am I my mother's daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up. if i can keep figuring this out then you'll be able to see my progress. i'll keep trying to figure out how to put in pictures haha

    ReplyDelete